- Our MissionInstead of viewing therapy as hooking you up to machine after machine or just exercising, we take a hands-on approach - literally.
- Direct AccessBy removing the added step of referral by a physician, Direct Access assists you in saving time, money and finding the relief you are seeking.
- Find a LocationWhen you need us, we're there for you. Four convenient locations in Newtown, Langhorne, Levittown, & Philadelphia.
- Testimonials"A healthy body is our greatest gift. Don't suffer when Tim and company can relieve restriction and restore your body to its natural strong and healthy state." - Joan A.
- Ask TimGot a question about physical therapy and what Inner Circle can do to improve your life? Knowledge is the key to unlocking your body's full potential.
A Hands-On Approach to Physical Therapy
At Inner Circle, our focus is on YOU; not just your diagnosis. We accomplish this by using traditional and alternative techniques in a non-invasive, gentle but excitingly effective manner. Many of today's most common conditions are either treatable or correctable with these alternative physical therapy techniques. Even if you think your condition is a natural part of life or aging, talk to us about it. YOU are in control of your health, we are here to help.
Instead of viewing therapy as hooking you up to machine after machine or just exercising, we take a hands-on approach - literally. By drawing on decades of experience, Inner Circle has discovered that the most effective treatments are not modalities such as ultrasound, electrical stimulation or heat therapy, but rather the power of touch and a hands-on approach to healing. Inner Circle was the first to offer multiple manual therapies in our community over a decade ago. This experience and commitment to cutting-edge approaches makes us the leading provider of these services, just see what our patients have to say.
Inner Circle is one of the few physical therapy centers in Pennsylvania to offer private treatment rooms for its' clients, so you can relax while being treated by our experienced staff. If you have any other questions or comments, please visit the Contact Us section of our site.
Make sure and sign up for the Newsletter while you're visiting. It's a quick and easy way to gain tips on how to improve your health everyday! As a thank you for joining our network, we'll even send you a free gift to start on your road to healing today!
Lastly, please contact me directly if you have any questions on your condition, manual therapy or how Inner Circle can assist you in returning to a pain-free, active lifestyle.
Thank you for visiting, we're glad you came.
Timothy M. Alloway