Work as part of a team to provide physical therapy services under the direction and supervision of the physical therapist. PTAs implement selected components of patient/client interventions (treatment), obtain data related to the interventions provided, and make modifications in selected interventions either to progress the patient/client as directed by the physical therapist or to ensure patient/client safety and comfort.
- Manage movement dysfunction and enhance physical and functional abilities.
- Restore, maintain, and promote not only optimal physical function, but optimal wellness and fitness and optimal quality of life as it relates to movement and health assisted by PTAs when appropriate.
- Prevent the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities that may result from diseases, disorders, conditions, or injuries.
- Active PA License
- Current CPR
- Willingness to put patient first and provide hands-on care
- Myofascial release and manual therapy coursework and experience.
Interested in this position? Click here to send us an email. Be sure to attach your resume and any other pertinent materials.